Who We Are:
InPlayer and Massive Interactive are happy to announce their partnership! Both companies are committed to reinventing the digital media world and this alliance is set to push boundaries and influence how video is consumed around the world.
InPlayer is the next generation video and digital asset monetization platform. Founded in 2010, in Skopje, our mission is to make our clients more money from their library of online media assets, be they live, recurring or on-demand.
Massive is an engineering company focused on great user experience and building apps for top clients to be used by a large number of users. We power the world’s best multiscreen entertainment experiences and solutions. Headquartered in London, with offices in New York, Sydney and Prague, Massive has over 20 years of experience operating in highly complex environments, across global markets and cultures. The Massive Interactive team is filled with passionate and committed specialists who are redefining how users consume video content around the world. We know our people are the key to our success, and we are looking for the best, the brightest and the most creative engineers in the industry.
- You’ll be up for the challenge to pioneer the creation of our new generation of both mobile and TVOS apps for the video on demand industry. Using modern tools and practices, you’ll be developing the core product used by millions of people all around the world
- You must be a passionate and experienced Android developer who loves building user facing Android apps from scratch. You are proud of your code and can communicate with our ambitious multi-disciplinary product development team and other stakeholders with ease
- By nature, you keep abreast of latest design and development methodologies and have an in-depth knowledge of the Android ecosystem + current best practices
To be successful you:
- Have significant experience in building and supporting polished Android applications
- You can navigate complex challenges and you are capable of solving interaction problems or validating technical solutions through rapid prototyping
- You will have experience using and writing Gradle build scripts
- You will have experience writing testable code (TDD, BDD or similar)
- You are familiar with build automation and Continuous Integration
- Are constantly looking to learn new things and love problem solving
- Have solid communication skills, with an ability to write and manage good documentation
- Uphold accessibility best practices